BECOME A MENTOR
Share your knowledge. Train someone how to use your equipment or share your hard earned skills with someone who is eager to learn. You may decide to offer one-time training with the rental of your equipment or develop a long term mentor relationship.
To offer training
- Sign up here and go to your profile
- Check the box where it says "I would like to offer tool training"
- Finish creating your profile and click "submit"
Your profile page now has a green banner that says “Mentor” to indicate to renters that you offer this type of training.
LEARN FROM A PRO
Ready to beef up your woodworking skills? Learn everything from basic skills to advanced techniques from a mentor in your area.
Get one-on-one training and take your projects to the next level.
Finding a mentor is easy
- Look for the green “mentor badge” on the tool you want to rent or profile page of the owner.
- When you book a tool, click the box that says “I would like tool training” to indicate to the owner that you are interested in training with them.